Imperial march wat Imperial march wat

Erm...

Well, it's not bad, but it's only one instrument, it's short, and you fudged one of the notes. The progression goes B-B-B-C-G-Eb-Low C-G-E. Otherwise not bad.

Deshiel responds:

I've composed this short from my memory, screwing just one note is a huge succes :D :D

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

Chugging Thrash Riff is Chugging

If you ever need a bassist and like making songs about politics and dying things, I'll be over here, waiting to consume your sou- I mean, willing to start a band.

Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!! Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!!

Not so KawaiiDesu

But we all know the kind of people we're talking about.

Ultimatum Sanctum (gtr Solos) Ultimatum Sanctum (gtr Solos)

Eh...

Technical, but barely emotional.

You can play the guitar, and play it well, but you seem to lack that skill to make me bow down and cry for want of praise to awesome. Remember, a solo needn't always be fast to be inspiring, and that the best and most remembered are the ones that can wrench your heart strings, or really take you someplace else.

See Kirk Hammet's 1st solo in Master of Puppets, and his Solo in The Unforgiven if you want to really understand what I'm saying.

wilb0b responds:

I'm not playing a traditional heavy metal song.

Its a power metal song dude, listen to power metal.

We Aren't Marketable We Aren't Marketable

Heh, is it just me...

Or does this song totally fit the SpinArt Visualization?

Great job. Not to my own personal taste, but good regardless.

InvisibleObserver responds:

I'm in agreement, the smooth splattering motion with the on and off halting action does fit this perfectly.

Legend of Zelda: Metal Anthem Legend of Zelda: Metal Anthem

It'd be good

If it wasn't a load of Synthesized bullshit. The only thing that sounds remotely real is the bass, and even then, it's off.

My C&C, use real instruments next time, instead of synthesizers. You'll find it takes quite a lot more talent.

RTW - Nightmare (w/sfx) RTW - Nightmare (w/sfx)

EPIC... With a side of rofl

I was listening to this, cause I got linked from a Metal version of the Halo theme, and it cut in right after the first gunshot. Quite honestly, it had me laughing on the floor, with the Moloch in the air. Of course I paused it, put this back on, cranked it, and rocked out hardcore. Very nice my man. Keep up the awesome and may I say twisted metal.

\m|, ///_\\\ ,|m/

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Yeah, it was pretty funny to me at first but it was just so twisted I had to keep it. Thanks for the review man, cheers!