AchingDreams2 HentaiGame AchingDreams2 HentaiGame

Got to say I enjoy a good indy game when I see one. I'd gladly pay for a full version if I could do so, as I'm sure I'd get at least another couple of hours of play out of it. (And when you compare that with movie prices these days, $10.00 is a cheap price to pay for 3 or more hours of entertainment)

My main questions are, who is your writer, and will the storyline at the beginning (With Jessica) Ever be fully fleshed out?

Also, if you're ever looking for voice talent, shoot me a PM. I'd be willing to do some pro-bono to help an aspiring game creator out, especially now that I've got a decent set up.

hentaicook responds:

I wrote 90% of it, but you can look at the writing credits at hentaicook.com. Jessica's story is included in the game already. You basically get to go back to the present, but it's not in the demo. Sorry, I'm not looking for a male voice actor. While the next game in the series will have a male voice, the voice has already been determined.

Thanks for playing.

Evas Love Hentai Evas Love Hentai

Interesting Art style

Although not exactly as aesthetically pleasing as others. I get that you're Zone inspired, but you're doing your own thing, that's cool. However, can you make your characters less... angular? They look stretched out and gaunt. I'd make rounding out their figures a bit more a priority, and maybe working on different facial/vocal reactions.

Not a bad start, but there is room for improvement.

Sin-sister responds:

Hmm good points. I'm working on improving my drawing skills, thanks :]

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

This game is...

WINNING.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Clever.

Firstly, to anyone who didn't read the title and who is rating this low because of the gameplay function, PSTW was in the name. If you came into this NOT expecting a Linear control mechanic, then that's your own fault.

To the game itself, I found this to be a very witty and laughable critique of RPGs altogether; however, I felt the art could have been improved, and the voices were done... perhaps a little too well.

All in all, great idea. Well executed.

4/5
8/10

Tankmen: Battle 2 Tankmen: Battle 2

I'd expect something like this circa NG 2002

The concept was interesting.

That's about all I can say about this that was honestly good.

The animations are tired and boring, without any variation. Every move is exactly the same as the last.

There's no balance between melee and weapons. Dual Melee utterly rapes single shot weaponry, until you get into multi-shot, which rapes melee.

The drawing style is stale, and poorly executed.

Moreover, the skill list is ineffectual, and honestly, needs more fleshing out, and choice. If you're going to give us an RPG, why the hell should we be ramrodded into playing the same archetype character the entire way through?

My advice? Go play the Epic Battle Fantasy series, and take a few hints from there as to what you can do with an RPG. Add Sarge and the other Tankmen in, give it some depth with some kind of story, and for Zool's sake, man, add some life and strategy to the game.

Jessica's Metal Quiz Jessica's Metal Quiz

Misinformed

Art could use improvement. Her nipples look flat. Anatomy isn't bad, but she could use some shading.

Also, it's spelled Congratulations.

And just F.Y.I.

Cliff Was Metallica's Second Bassist, not Jason.

Ron McGovney was their first Bassist, but he left after a dispute with Dave Mustaine, when Mustaine poured beer on his amp and electrocuted him.

Lern2Metl.

243879 responds:

Yeah you're right i forgot about that guy. All fixed now though!

Dr. Laura Racist Rant SB Dr. Laura Racist Rant SB

While I don't agree with Dr. Laura

This has amazingly epic potential for trolling.

Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden

We had it coming

Not to say that the Meet 'n' Fucks aren't somewhat interesting, but really, they're just drawn over hentai pics compiled in a flash animation.

Not as though there's a whole lot of talent to them.

I will say though, the constant subliminal "Fuck you"'s, the "You're a loser", and the fail at hypnotoad make me shake my head...

Just because people like hentai, there's no reason to hate on them, Internets or not. If you feel something needs to be said, go say it on /d/.

SirCannabisClock responds:

ok.

Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

Well...

Been waiting on it forever Dej, and I liked what I saw, but not what I played. It's just TOO easy. The difficulty is a joke. It's nothing like OG 1 was, and I realize you got all kinds of guff over how hard THAT was, but, there must be a balance somewhere.

Liked the additional items, but if I could suggest anything, it'd probably be a song changer and some more musical content. I love Requiem for a Dream and all, but it gets old after a while.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Woo!

Top Motherfuckin' Score today!

Besides that fact, epic game, Dual wielding was a nice touch (although annoying when going for medals) But overall, I enjoyed it a lot. Kept me entertained all Afternoon, and I'll probably come back to it again.